Fountain of Flavor
What’s cooler than a cooler? The pied piper of the party: mike’s fountain of flavor.
- Wading pools x 3 (various diameters)
- 5 gallon buckets x5
- Plenty of ice and mike’s
- Aquarium pump
- Vinyl tubing (6ft)
- Drill and 1/2” bit
- Decorative elements (tie it in with your party theme!)
1. Place three buckets in the middle of large wading pool to form a triangle.
2. Drill holes about every 6 inches around bottom ring of the medium and smaller pools.
3. Center the medium pool on top of the 3 buckets, then add two more buckets inside the medium pool, finishing with the small pool to form a pyramid.
4. Carefully fill each pool with ice and beverages, starting at the bottom.
5. Fill the bottom pool with water, then run the aquarium pump from bottom pool up to top pool using vinyl tubing.
6. Add your own flavor with awesome decorations, water elements and toppers.
Post a photo or video of your fountain in action with your phone using the tag #mikehacks